Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sar-i

I have some really great friends, but one friend in particular seems to always make my day. Her name is Sarah, I call her Sar-i. About 6 years ago I was daing this guy named Paul. He had some amazing friends who took me in and made me feel like I was part of the group. One of those friends was Sar-i, who at first didn't even like me!!! But I guess I grew on her! Even after Paul and I broke up and I got together with my now husband Jared they still remained my friends. Sarah and I became really close. She made me feel comfortable, and worthwhile. I have never met anyone who is more loving and thoughtful, than she is. She was my maid of honor at my wedding, and will be my friend forever. 2 years ago, my husband Jared, was in a horrible car accident in Phoenix, which is hundreds of miles away from my home in Salt Lake City. I had to fly down and be with him, and stay for about 2 months while he was in the hospital. While we were away, Sarah took care of our Dora, and our house. She packed up a bunch of stuff for me, since when I left I had two shirts and a pair of pants with me. The most important thing she did was be there for me. She gave me the support I needed and a shoulder to cry on. I needed her more than I can ever say, and she was there for me. Sarah has the ability to make everyone around her feel good about them self. She can talk to anyone, and will go out of her way to make you happy. Sar-i is one of those people that you are so protective of who she dates because she deserves the absolute best. I wont let anyone less than that take her away from me.

No comments: